A) VIDEOS (conferences, presentations, award)
The following are the articles and video links, related to presentations at conferences and awards. The links cover the work and philosophy of Sudarshan Khanna, related to Design, Culture, Innovation & Society :
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEBxzt2WIM – Sudarshan Khanna is the recipient of BRIO Award 2013 at International Toy Research Association (ITRA), Portugal, 2014. Dr. Cleo Gougoulis, President ITRA, introduced Sudarshan’s work through this video and received the award on his behalf.
2) https://vimeo.com/33576215 – Conference QI Global, Singapore. Sudarshan Khanna spoke on Toy Innovation & Design. His talk can be vied on the link mentioned.
3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pKbzWVKhPw – Sudarshan Khanna on What is a Good Toy
4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=dK4yPquzc_o – Invited for conference on “quality education for all” from 14-16 sept 2015 at Hyderabad, we, Surabhi and Sudarshan Khanna, spoke on “toys for integrated, inclusive education and development”. The audience comprised of educators, teachers, storytellers. The program was organised and supported by Alpaks,the leading company for play and education material . a 42 minute video with a 6 minute introduction continued with slides and activities on
5) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXr-aiLGCM – culture, identity & education
6) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll-5weBuAMA -greetings for 2016
7) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0FTAL-BJ3tTf6j568H7HA – youtube channel of sudarshan khanna
8) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L39Wx9PoTC0 – Toying with toy views of sudarshan khanna
9) https://youtu.be/mFtVkINehfk – Tik-Tik toy animation
B) NEWS & ARTICLES
1) http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-metroplus/toying-with-ideas/article5207803.ece – Bangalore, India, 2013
2) http://inditerrain.indiaartndesign.com/2013/01/an-incredible-toy-story.html – An Incredible Art Story – India Art and Design, 2013
3) http://www.livemint.com/Companies/nCsIEwnmwkUAvwVyO69OdM/Writing-the-Indian-toy-story.html – Writing the Indian Toy Story , 2010
4) http://www.eltiempo.com/vida-de-hoy/educacion/ARTICULO-WEB-NEW_NOTA_INTERIOR-13871240.html – Colombia, South America , 2014
5) http://www.elheraldo.co/local/cuando-juegas-con-ninos-cualquier-sitio-es-aula-de-clases-150290 – Colombia, South America , 2014
6) http://diarioadn.co/barranquilla/mi-ciudad/importancia-de-jugar-en-la-infancia-1.105485 – – Colombia, South America , 2014
7) http://ape.com.co/educacion/item/611-el-guru-que-quiere-rescatar-la-calidad-de-la-educaci%C3%B3n-a-traves-del-juego – Colombia, South America , 2014
8) http://www.elheraldo.co/local/hindu-experto-en-creacion-de-juguetes-estara-en-juega-barrranquilla-149987 – Colombia, South America , 2014
9) https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=dK4yPquzc_o – a 42 minute video with a 6 minute introduction continued with slides and activities. Invited for conference on “quality education for all” from 14-16 sept 2015 at Hydrabad, we, Surabhi and Sudarshan spoke on “toys for integrated, inclusive education and development”.
10)http://gyanpedia.in/Portals/0/Toys%20from%20Trash/Resources/books/readings/Dynamic.pdf – book review by Prof. Krishna Kumar , ex-director ncert
11) http://www.iccp-play.org/documents/krakow/khanna.pdf– Toys for Tomorrow – paper abstract, Poland
12) SKK-SK Article for Sasian Journey (AHF) Dynamic Ephemeral Ingenious Toys; Playful Design Heritage for Innovative Learning & Earning